- New South Wales
- $89000.00 - $100000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Sharyn Saxby
- about 1 month ago
- Permanent Career Opportunity
- Sydney North Shore Location - St Leonards
- Non for profit organisation
- WFH / Working from home flexibility
We are seeking a Technical Applications System Specialist for our client, a large operator of retirement villages, nursing homes and community care, based in St Leonards. This is a permanent career opportunity and there are multiple roles available.
The Technical Applications System Specialist is responsible for the following:
- This is an internal business facing role where you will consult with all levels of business in order to maximise return from available technologies and IT services.
- Deliver business facing support services (level-1 support, f2f training, online learning module development), supporting the effective use, support, and administration of core business applications and related technologies.
- Hands-on responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of application management lifecycle responsibilities for assigned business and IT information systems including patches, upgrades, incidents and problem management for a defined business vertical.
- Customise, implement and govern IT platform procedures designed to ensure that assigned business teams are receiving maximum return from investments in technology and that service delivery is in line with agreed SLAs.
- Form part of project delivery teams, as required, to support the effective implementation of new systems and technologies
- Maintain effective relationships with technology vendors and suppliers to ensure third party SLAs are achieved.
Key skills and experience required:
- 6+ years' experience as a Technical Business System Specialist
- Vast experience with IT applications and related platforms management - typically either SaaS, vendor hosted online services and on-premise Windows server environments.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Desktop maintenance and management support
- Experience in Office365 user provisioning and management
- Experience with Dynamics365 (preferred)
- Experience with IT Applications and infrastructure platforms technical assessment and implementation strategy design.
- Experience working in a customer facing organisation
What's in it for you?
- Genuinely a great place to work, we have placed a number of the team there and know from them first hand it's an amazing team
- Collaborative working environment and a tight-knit team with vast opportunity to learn and develop
- The new offices are in a great location, just a short walk from St Leonards train station, and are a great modern work space utilising the latest equipment and technology
- It is a great time to join as they are going through a rejuvenation period - fun and exciting
- Working from home flexibility
- A chance to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference
- A role with a lot of variety and the chance to get exposure to new technologies
- Discounted parking available nearby
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights / visa. Must be able to commence work immediately.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Sharyn Saxby at Talent International: firstname.lastname@example.org