As the Technical Team Leader you will report to the General Manager - Professional Services, this pivotal role will see you participate in the full SDLC from business analysis/requirements elicitation through to BAU/support. You will build relationships with customers, internal stakeholders and vendors and qualify leads, build cost estimates, allocate project tasks and monitor project delivery. You will enjoy a varied role with an interesting mix of team management and project delivery.
- Document / Content Management experience in systems such as FileBound or similar.
- Document Capture experience in products such as ABBYY, PSI:Capture, Kofax or similar.
- Working knowledge of AWS or similar cloud-based infrastructure would be highly regarded
- Experience managing a technical project delivery team.
- Well-developed time and project management skills.
- Experience with building cost and time estimates and reviewing technical documents.
- Collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself
- A company dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility
- A company committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men.
- Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities.