- 12 month contract + 2 year extension option
- Australian Citizenship is required
- SOAP UI Pro | Ready API | Selenium frameworks
About the Client
Our client is a sub sector within a highly regarded federal department. Working over a broad range of industries, specialising in the intellectual property laws and legislations regarding Australia's legal rights.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Test Lead to assist the Lead Test Manager on one of the organisations internal multi-disciplinary team supporting the team members and providing input on the recently released IT System in the preparation, developing and analysing phase. Whilst working alongside the DevOps Engineers and other relevant staff you will be undertaking testing activities, monitoring and reporting across the several projects and providing input on test planning, this will require strong communications skills and the ability to work individually and within the team.
Skills and Attributions
- Highly experienced in technical testing for multiple projects
- Competent to provide guidance and support to relevant team members
- Demonstrated knowledge on continues delivery tools and testing activities i.e. API testing
- Ability to liaise with internal and external staff
- Understanding of SOAP UI Pro, Ready API and Selenium frameworks
- Extensive experience in software testing (ideal)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.