Our client, based within WA's Public Sector are seeking the skills and experience of a Technical Writer to develop a number of high profile technical engineering documents specficially focused within the Rail Transportation Space. Core objectives will include writing and editing a range of high technical documentation to a publishable standard.
Key essential skills required:
- Experience in interpreting operational manuals, design specifications and technical documentation.
- Communication and Interpersonal
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills including advanced skills in editing and writing technical content for non-specialists.
- Conceptual, Analytical and Problem Solving
- Good analytical and conceptual skills including a sound understanding of publications development principles.
- Proven ability to plan and manage workload priorities, work under pressure to tight deadlines, and deliver quality outputs.Desirable:
- A qualification in English Language, Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Strong technical writing background (5 years minimum).
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further information please contact Kate Reynolds on 0862125510