- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 21 days ago
For over 30 + years this company has withstood the rigours of the technology industry by continually innovating to present the best possible solutions for their customers.
6 month contract + extensions.
- Produce new and update existing technical documentation for new infrastructure, software and processes environments.
- Work with infrastructure developers and architects to gather an understanding of the overall architecture of an AWS cloud platform service.
- Write documentation targeted at business, operations and architects.
- Write documentation targeted at support staff who will provide 1st and 2nd level support.
- Capable of reviewing code base to identify how a feature has been enabled
- Familiar with code versioning theory and agile project delivery
- Strong technical writing experience, specifically in creation of technical, functional and integration specifications and ability to prepare written work that is well constructed, easily understood.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including interviewing, listening and negotiation skills.
- Ability to translate highly technical information for non-technical stakeholders.
- Terraform and Ansible scripts, YAML, Python, BASH, Powershell and Ruby would be useful.