- 12-month contract (daily rates)
The technical writer will be;
- Be responsible for establishing and managing the online support/help function, including the initial development of the online help site/s, the establishment of templates to be used within, defining the standards and guidelines for ongoing management and ensuring the online site is operational in the required domains.
- Write and create all required online support/help products based on, and in support of the CCSRP training material. These online products will support the trainers when delivering to operational and non-operational stakeholders, and become a source of reference in the field after training.
- Contribute to and support the development and implementation of training, and the monitoring and evaluation of outcomes of training programs in relation to the integration, implementation, and utilization of the agency-specific business systems, IT applications and equipment.
- Share knowledge and skills within the CCSRP Training Team on the development, editing and ongoing management of the online help resource/s. Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing online support/help systems.
- Demonstrated experience in compiling, organizing and writing online help applications to support end-users.
- Demonstrated experience in design principles for user interactions, responsive design principles.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work on multiple concurrent tasks, dealing within competing pressures, multiple stakeholders, unplanned change and meeting tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability of effective application of document configuration, standards, and guidelines to edit, standardize, and maintain version control of the material.
- Demonstrated ability to create, maintain and update training support materials and develop systems to track versions.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, contribute to and encourage a culture of teamwork and service delivery excellence, to take shared responsibility for achieving results and providing excellent client service.
- High level is written and oral communication skills, communicating complex concepts, selecting language and tone in a way that is easily understood by and appropriate to the target recipients.
- Completion of, or successful progress in a relevant qualification in Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent knowledge gained through experience, training, and education.
If you are interested in relocating, I encourage that you click Apply Now to be considered.