- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Neil Mennie
- 3 months ago
As the Technician you responsible for maintenance of the equipment used on the Night Fighting Equipment (NFE). You will be responsible for supporting inspections, repairs, and associated documentation and procedures.
Your Responsibilities will be:-
- Support the technical inspections and Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) level repairs of NFE equipment.
- Be responsible for the assembly, calibration, and preventative maintenance of precision optical test equipment.
- Establish, control and update repair centre procedures (SOPs).
- Support technical inspections and repairs to NFE equipment.
- Ensure all repair work is carried out in accordance with Company and Defence Department (TRAMM-L) practices and procedures.
- Provide support to root cause failure analysis investigations as required.
- Serve as Quality Assurance for repaired products.
- Adherence to relevant engineering schedules and plans;
- Technical performance monitoring and reporting.
The essential qualifications and experience for this position include but are not limited to:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the repair of Optical, Laser or NFE equipment.
- A Strong understanding of Optical, Laser safety related issues.
- Experience with Defence related projects;
- An understanding of formal engineering process such as Systems Engineering.
- An ability to hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Neil Mennie on 0404 174 256.