Other duties will include:
- Develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
- Collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions
- Participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
This role is for complete project life cycle and may include up to 50 percent hands-on development and mentoring of developers.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Experience with skills on J2EE, NodeJS, Angular 2, Java Spring, Spring boot, Spring cloud Dataflow, PCF
- Experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) team.
- Good knowledge about Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo (preferred)
- Exposure to design methodologies (e.g.: OOAD, Design Patterns) to translate high level architectural solutions to detailed design
- Experience in design and development of highly scalable low latency web services
- Knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, CSS and JS methods.
- Understanding of availability concerns, load balancing, elastic infrastructure and cloud ready patterns desirable.
Please contact Isabelle on 02 6285 3500 for more information.