- $180000.00 - $220000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- 11 months ago
Working alongside some of the best leaders in the industry, you will lead the agency's tech offering both internally and externally. This unique team is packed full of crazy talent, friendships, good vibes and the same collective vision of changing the face of traditional advertising. You will have the remit to drive the strategy, growth, and direction of the agency's tech offering. With an already established and high performing team reporting into you, you will continue to harness, foster and drive their growth and evolution. You will be client-facing, play an active part in the development of solutions for clients and new business pitches.
As the Technology Director, you will:
- Lead the agency's technology offering, both internally and externally.
- Leading the technology team - providing strategic direction, management, growth and upskilling, implementing best practices and optimizing ways of working.
- Client facing - ability to consult to clients and take a client's problem to a solution.
- Client facing - be involved in new business pitches
- Strategy - working with the executive team and team leads to set strategy and continue the evolution and refinement of the agencies offering.
- Building out global network and working practice to leverage resources on a global scale
- Ensure profitability and the on time, on budget and quality delivery of technology initiatives.
For more information, apply now or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org