- $180,000 + Super
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alan Dowdall
- 20 days ago
About the role
I have been engaged to hire an IT Director/CTO for this award-winning Consultancy & Agency. They are about to begin a high-profile project that will touch every part of the customer journey. Whilst this is the most immediate project, there are several others in the pipeline up completion.
The role will be broken down into 3 key functions
- Leading the internal and overseas Dev Teams as well as partners (AR/VR) and suppliers
- The internal technology roadmap and its incremental evolution
- Working with external CTO's & CMO's talking all things tech and innovation
They are looking for someone with one eye on what's next, someone who loves to try new things and experiment. Whilst they are tech agnostic below are the technologies that they commonly use:
- .Net & .Net Core
- HTML, CSS, PWA
- Angular, React
- React Native, Xamarin
- Augment Reality / Virtual Reality with the help of partners
- API Builds and Integrations
What's in it for you?
- Genuine decision-making authority on high profile projects
- A leadership team with a fantastic reputation for delivering award winning solutions
- A Technology first approach to all solutions and projects
- Opportunity to work with a stable team on interesting and often 'industry first' solutions
There is no one in the office fulltime currently. They have a booking system in place to ensure social distancing is adhered to. Occasionally subsets/teams will come in to work together as needed but there are no obligations.