- $800 - $1000 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 3 months ago
Our client is an innovation division within one of Australia's leading financial institutions. They have a great opportunity available for a Technology Manager/Development Manager to scale up and manage multiple development teams for a suite of new digital products.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build new teams of developers from scratch for multiple projects, and oversee technical leadership and team management of several development teams. You will be responsible for providing technical guidance and code review for your teams, and approximately 10% of your role may also include development with a variety of the latest cloud and web technologies.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience in leading and managing development teams, including building and scaling teams up from scratch
- A combination of technical and people leadership capabilities
- Broad technical skills across a range of technology stacks (tech agnostic/polyglot)
- Mixed experience across large corporates and start-ups
- Ability to manage and present to senior stakeholders and executives
This rare opportunity to work on exciting new digital products while being backed by one of Australia's most recognizable brands is for an initial 6 month contract with likely ongoing extensions, and a competitive market daily rate negotiable.