- ASX listed organisation
- Perth CBD location
- 8 month contract to cover parental leave
The purpose of the role is:
- Facilitate the strategic review and planning processes with the Technology Leadership Team and key stakeholders to enable the development of an aligned and integrated Technology Plan
- Collect input from the different Technology sub-functions and architecture on technology outlooks, trends and competitor and vendor information
- Lead the development and delivery of the Technology annual budget, forecasts and monthly reporting in collaboration with Finance and organisational practices
- Develop a consolidated Technology budget incorporating the Technology sub-functions into one budget
- Lead a team focused on forming and maintaining Functions' technology requirements to deliver on their strategic priorities on their business and Technology plans.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, technology or related field preferred.
- 10+ years' experience in portfolio/program/project management, encompassing the full life cycle of prioritisation, planning, execution, testing, implementation and BAU handover.
- 10+ years' experience in P&L analysis, zero-based budgeting and budget management processes and practices.
- 5+ years' experience in strategic business planning.
- 5+ years' experience in business investment evaluation using industry processes and practices including NPV and IRR.
- Strong experience in portfolio/program/project management principles, process and techniques such as P3O, MoP, MSP, PRINCE2, PMBOK.
- Experience in a variety of delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney Errichetti by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Don't wait; apply now as we are undertaking rolling recruitment for this position!