- $ Neg Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 21 days ago
Our Client is an Australian Government organisation which undertakes a range of research, education and scientific functions for the purpose of creating social, economic and environmental benefits. With a technology/IT team of approx. 400 distributed nationally, this position is based in Clayton in Melbourne's south-east, however you'll be working with team members nationally.
About the Role
Our Client is implementing a new Managed Data Ecosystem (MDE). As Project Manager you will be working on multiple pilot projects within the MDE program. These projects are small to mid-sized and varied - ranging from data/information management, applications, and infrastructure. The Methodology will vary between projects and be either Agile SCRUM or Prince2. Hence we are seeking a solid "all-rounder" Technology Project Manager.
- Baseline Security Clearance or higher - MANDATORY
- Previous experience delivering technology or infrastructure projects within a government agency/department
- Demonstrated experience in a Project Management role (specifically ability to juggle multiple smaller projects within a program)
- JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint and MS Project skills
- End to end project delivery from inception to BAU transition
- Change management experience - the ability to work with the business and BA's to document new processes
How to Apply
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725 or click the "APPLY NOW" button