Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Technology Specialist to provide expert advice and coordinate ICT technical and ticketing device related activities and requirements for the day to day operations of the ticketing, customer channels and concessions systems to enable reliability and consistency of service delivery.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Provide expert advice in relation to design, build and operation of the technology supporting all of the Ticketing systems. Ensure that system changes are effectively reviewed and risk assessed prior to implementation into the production environment.
- Prepare reports and assessment as required to monitor performance of the systems and make recommendations for improvements, maintenance or replacement to ensure the continued operation of services to performance and contract standards.
- Ensure currency of the technical environment and ensure all preventative maintenance activities are up to date.
- Provide advice and guidance on the configuration of systems to ensure optimal customer experience in the use of ticketing channels. Provide input to, and where required complete testing of, any changes and review changes for risks and issues.
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant business or technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to work on call after hours on a rotating roster basis.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.