- Daily rate negotiable
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- about 2 months ago
Our client, a large organisation located in the south eastern suburbs, has a requirement for a TechOne Consultant with strong experience working with the Asset Management and Works Management functions in particular.
3 month initial contract with long term extension options. December start.
In this functional consulting role you will manage the design and configuration of the Works Management within their TechnologyOne solution. This will include redesigning processes and workflows, updating scripts, building dashboards and reports, and creating supporting documentation.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong previous experience with TechnologyOne, including Works Management and Asset Management
- Strong technical and functional product knowledge of TechOne, including configuration and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder engagement and user engagement capabilities
- Ability to ascertain user requirements and translate into technical solutions with TechOne
- Strong skills in process analysis and design
- Strong skills with dashboards and reports
Please note that you will require a Working With Children Check and will be required to undergo a police check for this role
Submit your resume, or for further information please contact Jarrodd.firstname.lastname@example.org