- PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
- OPEN TO PERMANENT RESIDENTS & AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS
- 24/7 SHIFT ROSTER
- KAFKA experience would be great
- Relocation assistance provided
Our client is a Canberra based Technology company who provide solutions, support and consulting services for their clients, both in Australia and Overseas.
Working with our client you will have the opportunity to learn new and exciting technologies, have access to development programs, flexible working arrangements, an awesome break room and a great team environment.
Our client looking for multiple TechOps Engineers with great communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for IT and learning new things. You will be responsible for providing operational support, liaising with customer's engineers to resolve issues and perform migrations, upgrades, and maintenance to client s nodes.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Linux
- Excellent skills in computer science/software engineering
- Programming skills in Python, Java, bash scripting, SQL, and source code control using Git.
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Work as part of a team, and use your initiative to get things done.
- Passion for all things IT, and especially open source.
- Any customer service experience is favourable.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Isabelle Barling at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.