- Contract until End of June 2020
- Kew Location - Government Department
- CRM Dynamics Implementation
This Government Department is seeking an experienced Test Analyst to work on a CRM Dynamics Implementation project.
You will be responsible for:
- Test artefacts i.e. test plan and summary reports
- Test scenarios (system during sprint, E2E, UAT)
- Test Support including triage, PVT
- Test status & execution reporting
- Defect Management
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a test analyst in complex IT System implementation projects.
- Strong experience testing on a CRM Dynamics Implementation
- Strong experience in testing RESTful APIs and Packaged based applications is a must.
- Experience automating testing techniques and technologies using selenium with C# using page object model
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to liaising with vendors, developers
- Contact until June 2020
- Kew Location
- Working on a CRM Dynamics Implementation Project