Test analyst required to work on ERP applications.
- Test design, execution and test reporting.
- Ensuring that all testing processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Following and maintaining test procedures, standards, guidelines and test methodologies, which include defect management.
- Coordinating test planning and testing activities in line with test scope and requirements.
- Test Execution; including management and coordination.
- Assisting with development of test work products and maintain test documentation.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Test Analyst.
- Excellent Test Analyst skills with clear attention to detail.
- Ability to provide practical and maintainable test documentation.
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written forms.
- Proficient user of MS Office toolset.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing system and integration tests.
- Experience working with users in the development of testable requirements and test scenarios.
- Experience working with ERP applications.
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Prasanna Kumar at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300