- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 11 days ago
They are currently seeking multiple Test Analysts to join the organisation.
6 month contract
Located at Brisbane airport
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform System Testing and System Integration Testing including both the functional and non-functional testing
- Undertake requirements analysis to identify test requirements and to develop test plans.
- Provide support and perform test coordination activities as required by the Test Manager
- Determine and coordinate test data and environment requirements, and ensure the required test data and environments are setup for testing.
- Perform and coordinate static testing (reviewing specification documents) and conduct smoke and sanity testing
- Liaise with technical support team to ensure availability and functioning of testing tools (HP Quality Center/ALM)
- Identify and report defects for resolution. Provide sufficient information and supporting evidence to software developers regarding defects, issues and suggestions that arise during testing, to assist them in efficient and effective resolution of reported defects/issues.
- Ability and experience in automation test scripting and execution
- Liaise with developers, BA and business users as required during the testing phases.
- Provide regular testing and defect status reports to the manager, and other stakeholders as required.
- Assist and coordinate UAT
Skills and responsibilities
- Experience (5+ years) and skills in a software test management with demonstrated experience in a diverse and complex applications environment.
- Experience and skills in leading and performing System and System Integration Testing activities, including both the functional and non-functional testing aspects
- Strong skills in test planning and development of test strategies/plans, and ability to identify suitable testing approach and methods.
- Comprehensive understanding of overall software testing processes and methodologies, and good knowledge in industry best testing practices and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in testing tools - HP Quality Center / Application Life Cycle Management (HP QC/ALM).
- Excellent test documentation and reporting skills, and able to develop estimates, Strategies/Plans, Test Summary Reports and Test Recommendations
- Testing skills and experience in software applications especially with mission critical and safety systems.
- Ability to identify risks associated with the testing and effectively communicate and manage those risks.
For more information please "Apply" now or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333