- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2021 with 2x12 month extension options
- Experience in testing complex web applications
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in testing complex web applications, including designing test approaches, reporting on results and managing defects and issues.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, drafting, executing and coordinating testing cases and test reports in large organisations or Government departments
- Proven ability to analyse systems, business requirements, user stories and design documentation to determine test coverage. Ensure traceability to requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to work closely with the business areas on user acceptance testing and communications.
- Experience in test automation using Azure DevOps, Selenium and other test automations tools
- Demonstrated experience in performance testing of applications used on a global network.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.