- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 month ago
- All the stages of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) from the requirement analysis phase, through the test planning and estimating test phase, designing test specification documents, preparing requirement traceability matrix, regression, functional and production test scripts, preparation of test readiness review document
- Set up and use Selenium, Ruby, and Cucumber automation and tooling
- Produce and Update Test Plans, Test Designs and Test Cases.
- Lead, co-ordinate, and self-manage activities in relation to System testing.
- Liaise with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, and Scrum Master.
- Perform test execution utilising automated and manual software testing processes.
- Compile periodic status updates and Test Completion Report.
- Work with the UAT Co-ordinator to support User Acceptance testing.
- Mentor staff and personnel in sound testing practices.Assist the Test Manager in other activities as required.
- Experience using JIRA and Zephyr
- Experience with Appian Platform and/or Dynamics 365.
- Degree majoring in Information Technology from a recognised institution
- Understanding of spatial data concepts
- Advanced Testing Certification (i.e. ISTQB Advanced TA or equivalent)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on:
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com