- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 27 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced assist in sourcing Test Analyst to understand the Data Warehouse Testing requirements and to be able to develop test cases.
This is the 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in St. Leonards.
- Gathering Test, develop Test cases based on testing requirements
- Identify/Create data that will be used in these Test Cases
- Execute Test Cases as required during the Test Cycles
- Identify and record defects that arise during testing (report, triage and recommend in an efficient manner)
- Participate in test reviews, Assist with Automated Testing
- Use SQL to view underlying data
- Document test completion report, review and approve with stakeholders
- Have strong knowledge of the fundamentals of Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence and Analytics Systems.
- Possess strong SQL skills with exposure to relational databases such as SQL Server
- At least 3 years' experience in working on similar roles within the data warehouse
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Integration, Functional/Non-Functional, Database and ETL testing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in setting up Automation Frameworks and setting up automated tests reporting
- Excellent SQL skills (minimum of 5 years' experience)
- Prior experience working in a business systems support type role (with DBA proficiency) is highly desirable.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW"