- Developing detailed test specifications and documentation
- Produce and Update Test Plans, Test Designs and Test Cases.
- Lead, co-ordinate, and self-manage activities in relation to System testing.
- Liaise with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, and Scrum Master.
- Perform test execution utilising manual software testing processes.
- Compile periodic status updates and Test Completion Report.
- Work with the UAT Co-ordinator to support User Acceptance testing.
- Mentor staff and personnel in sound testing practices.
- Assist the Test Manager in other activities as required.
- Experience testing over Microsoft Dynamics CRM platforms
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Highly desirable)
- JIRA and Zephyr (Highly desirable)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com