- Competitive Salary / Rate on offer
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- about 1 year ago
Full time and contract positions
Attractive Salary / Rate on offer
We are currently seeking multiple resources with Testing skills for both permanent and contract positions in Adelaide. Here are some of the open position Web Application Tester, Automation Tester and Systems Integration Testers. More information on each of these roles is listed below.
Skills and Experience required across the roles:
- Minimum 5 years of testing experience
- Design test cases and create test scripts plus supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
- Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans. Analyse and report test activities and results.
- Have the ability to work within tight timeframes and in a high-pressure environment.
Web Test Analyst (Contract)
- Expertise in E2E Testing or UI Testing.
- Inclusion of Pre-Entry Criteria, Exit Criteria;
- Experience with Appian for development and MS SQL database
- Experience with JMeter for load testing and Selenium WebDriver for regression test scripts.
- Previous working experience in an Agile environment would be great
Automation Tester (Permanent)
- Must be an Australian citizen
- 5+ years of automation build process experience, in application deployments and continuous integration systems
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- Experience testing all layers of Web applications
- Extensive expertise using Selenium
System Integration Test Analyst (Contract)
A solid understanding of System Integration Testing (SIT) with the demonstrated ability to define test conditions for given requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Azure Cloud experience
For more information on the role and a details job description apply online or call us on 08 82281560.