- Large Pipeline of Work
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 21 days ago
- Identify, document, and execute reporting tests using available specifications & requirements.
- Identify, record, and co-ordinate defect management and retesting.
- Liaise with key stakeholders as required, including the Test Manager, Business Analysts, Business Representatives, and external vendor.
- Compile and deliver periodic status updates and test completion report as required.
- Participate in team and project level risk/issue identification and management activities.
- Previous experience with black-box testing
- Prior experience with a mixed array of reporting technology accompanied by an ability to engage with reports at a technical level. This may include an ability to read code, SQL queries, and report definition files
- Technical skills in report creation
For more information, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333 for further information.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com