- Develop and execute maintainable test cases and regression test suites from analysis of user stories and process maps
- Record results and summary of test outcomes using agreed methods and standards, supported by a good understanding of the system development lifecycle
- Identify and record defects, and follow the project's defect management process
- Identify project risks and/or issues and report to management
- Conduct peer acceptance testing reviews and provide feedback on test designs, test cases and procedures
- Provide the test manager with regular reports on testing activities
- Undertake review of vendor system testing to ensure adequate system test coverage to meet vendor testing exit criteria and ensure acceptance test entry criteria is met
- Manage and monitor the progress of allocated testing tasks and deliverables and advise / escalate issues.
- Work with minimal supervision amongst other multi-disciplinary professionals to deliver to defined timelines.
- Experience in testing SaaS products and solutions
- Experience in using Microsoft Test Manager and/or Microsoft Azure DevOps (formerly TFS).
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com