Main skills for all roles:
- Minimum 5 years of testing experience
- Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
- Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans. Analyse and report test activities and results.
- Requirement Traceability Matrix experience.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks.
- Have the ability to work within tight timeframes and in a high pressure environment.
- ISTQB Foundation as a minimum.
1) Web Test Analyst
- Web Application Testing
- Non-functional testing.
A solid understanding of System Integration Testing (SIT) with the demonstrated ability to define test conditions for given requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Azure Cloud experience
- Previous working experience working in an Agile/scrum experience
- Design, develop, implement and maintain test processes, scripts and diagnostic programs.
- Designs performance testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct simple to complex performance testing, troubleshooting and analysis on network systems development.
- Apply basic industry and functional area knowledge while authoring integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires and other test materials.
- Execute requirements-based functional tests for application software. Perform testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of network systems.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyses the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a hands-on non-functional testing role in a complex ICT environment using tools such as Neoload / LoadRunner / JMeter
- Excellent understanding of Performance Testing methodology for various delivery models including waterfall model, continuous integration / continuous development model or agile model.
- Exceptional static analysis/requirement elaboration skills with a focus on elaborating clear and testable non-functional requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with SQL Server databases.
- Experience designing, planning and implementing an approach to non-functional testing on any project.
- Experience in scripting (any language) tests to suit planned non-functional testing objectives.
- Relevant experience with using JMeter for load testing and Selenium WebDriver for regression test scripts.
- Experience tools would be preferred: Jenkins, Maven, ApacheJmeter.
If the above sounds of interest and you are immediately available, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.