In this role you will coordinate test and evaluation program activities with vendors, project internal and project external stakeholders.
- These activities are multi-disciplined. E.g. software, hardware, system safety, cyber security, E3, etc.
- Review and approval of the vendors' test and evaluation program. Reviewing and working with the vendors on their contractual deliverables such as Acceptance Test Plan, VCRM, Acceptance Test Procedures, Acceptance Test Reports, etc.
- Witnessing vendor testing of a technical nature across a broad range of engineering disciplines on behalf of the Commonwealth representative, including testing of software, hardware, platform/vehicle integrated systems, E3, communications, network performance, safety, cyber security, etc.
- Planning test and evaluation activities and developing test documents.
- Running test and evaluation activities.
- Participating in systems engineering configuration audits, reporting on test outcomes and system specification compliance.