- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 10 months ago
- Engage in exciting changes as a Test Automation Engineer
- Contract until EOFY 2020! With 2 x 6 month extension option
- Minimum NV1 clearance
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia. Our client provides the chance to challenge yourself and learn new skills whilst working within a motivated, experienced and visionary team.
Validation of application package changes, base server operating system changes and their impact to the standard application suite and test automation.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in testing SOE/MOE desktop and server upgrade and security patch testing
- Experience in test automation using Azure DevOps, Selenium and other test automation tools
- Experience in testing SOE/MOE departmental upgrades
- Experience in testing COTS products, new hardware and peripherals for SOE integration
- Experience with testing group policy updates, SCCM deployments and infrastructure updates
- Proven ability to analyse systems, business requirements, user stories and design documentation to determine test coverage
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.