- Large Government Department
- Long Term Contract
- Cloud (AWS) Migration Project!
About the Role
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes, and design/execute automated test scripts across networks, databases, and applications
- Work with the project team and external stakeholders to understand where automation can add value and improve workflow, gather requirements, and develop automation solutions
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes and deliver regular reports to the project team
- Utilize relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, Protractor/Karma, Cucumber, and automation framework) to develop tailored solutions, and apply practical programming experience using .Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc)
- Where required write manual test cases and execute manual test scripts
- Significant automated application testing experience
- Demonstrated history of test automation experience using C#/.NET & Selenium
- Exposure working within a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment and using Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps to write/configure test within pipelines
- Previous cloud migration project experience is highly regarded
- Experience using OpenText CCM Suite
This role would suit someone happy to take ownership of outcomes, and keen on problem solving. For more information please "Apply Now' or contact Jackson Bruce on 07 3221 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.