- Melbourne C B D
- $120000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 5 days ago
Our Client, a leading global insurer, is seeking the services of a talented and experienced Automation Tester to join their thriving technology department. Your focus will be to design, develop, support and maintain the frameworks for the test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to the development team. Your technical expertise will be in the JAVA, SPRING BOOT and GATLING space.
You will be responsible for the oversight and technical leadership of quality management strategies and execution. You will work as part of agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
You work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management, and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as. Our client is looking for someone who can come in and assess and understand the tech landscape and then work on major and/or minor enhancements, and some maintenance work and bug fixes (there may be some of this work but not all is focused on this).
Your skills and experience:
To be successfully considered, background in Java, Spring Boot and Gatling (test automation) Skills is required.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Java API testing and Automation.
- Knowledge and experience in API performance testing.
- Enterprise-level application testing methodology, best practices, technology and tools across various SDLC approaches (AGILE)
- Broad knowledge of Testing Tools, Automation Tools, and Code Quality Tools.
- Expert in Testing Methodology demonstrated experience in the development of testing strategies, plans and cases organisation
- Extensive experience in systems integration and environment management
- Proven ability to implement generic, re-usable solutions, components or frameworks, including appropriate documentation and training
- Proven Team player willing to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Knowledge across architecture disciplines, application development methodologies, tools, and modern DevOps
- Proven experience in business and IT relationship management; working in/with matrix structures and influencing senior business and technology leaders