- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 12 days ago
- 6 month initial contract
- Day rates
Prior experience in and primary skill of UAT with some experience in SIT
Able to create accurate and effective Test Cases & associated Test Data
Communicate and Resolve Defects with development teams
Navigation and knowledge of Jira and Agile Methodology
- Minimum experience 3-4 years of UAT
- Attention to Detail
- Experience in Testing Customer Onboarding channels features and functionality, and Green Screens.
- Aptitude for Automation and automation experience is good to have.
- Write test scripts and Acceptance criteria based on the Requirements
- Execute the test cases.
- Coordinate with Business stakeholders for walkthrough of artifacts and related testing activities.
- Identifying user behaviours and key business flows for testing
- Experience in working in Agile methodology
- Independent worker and a good communicator
- Must be familiar with Selenium utilizing Java or have prior knowledge of programming in Java
- Able to navigate any of the main Java IDEs
- Capable of creating basic SQL queries and filtering results
- Any prior programming experience would be beneficial
Apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information