- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 25 days ago
NSW Federal Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a federal organisation in assisting in sourcing Test Engineers on a contract based in Sydney.
- Understand the importance of automation in various phases of the SDLC lifecycle: planning, designing, development, testing, deployment, release.
- Leverage relationships with stakeholders to delivery business value and high quality products.
- Has demonstrated experience in testing and proficiency with a QA methodology (ISTQB preferred) 30%.
- Passionate about implementing test automation solutions (Selenium, Cucumber, Postman) .
- Comfortable writing advanced SQL queries.
- Experience in testing backend application. primarily involving complex SQL queries.
- Experience in analyzing ETL mapping. documents and developing automated testing solutions.
- Experience in ETL/data warehousing testing.
- Experience in testing source to destination data movement and transformation.
- Experience with any of the following technologies - SAS, Teradata, Pyhon, RStudio - VMWare, Linux and Windows - Webservers: NGINX - Atlassian suite (on-prem): JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Crucible, Fisheye - Frameworks: Django, React, Selenium, NodeJS - Configuration Management: Ansible - Testing Tools: XRAY, Fitiness, DBFIT, jUnit, ngUnit, Selenium
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.