- Hourly Rates
- Job Type
- Matt Brearley
- 27 days ago
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in information systems with proven experience in the following:
- The testing of web-based, n-tier,COTS solutions
- Developing detailed test plans and strategies
- Developing detailed test specifications based on logical design documentation
- Experience in the setting up and use of automation testing tools (Selenium, Javacript)
- Working in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience working in a quality assured environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
Produce Test Plans, Test Designs and Test Cases
Perform tests utilising both automated and manual software testing processes.
Perform System Testing
Manage User Acceptance Testing
Co-ordinate System testing activitiesAssist in other activities as required
- Has previously worked with the CA Agile Centre (Rally) agile planning and management software
- Has International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certification
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com