- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 16 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- 12 months with extension options
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
The Test Specialist will demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Applying both business and functional knowledge, they develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in coordinating and executing regression testing
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in functionality and usability testing
- Experience in planning and executing test scripts and scenarios
- Experience in developing test plans
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.