- Long term contract
- Security clearance required
- Canberra Based
The Senior IT and Desktop Support Officer will primarily be responsible for the development and delivery of ICT Standard Operating Environments (SOE) and Desktop services.
They are expected to provide level two technical support (at minimum) and on-site desktop assistance for the staff, resolve complex technical issues escalated by the Service Desk and provide support to level one support officers.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in providing second and third level technical support particularly with respect to Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008R2) and virtual computing environments such as Citrix and VMWare
- Demonstrated experience in the development and support of SOEs and application packaging and deployment, preferably utilising System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Demonstrated experience analysing and troubleshooting complex technical enquiries, including the ability to apply sound judgement to problem solve when faced with competing priorities -
- Proven ability to work to tight timeframes, to set priorities and to meet deadlines both independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
The successful candidate will be required to be an Australian Citizen. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Medha Malik at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Medha Malik at Talent International on 02 6285 3500