- High Level Clarence required
- CBD Based
- Microsoft/ Azure, Unix/Linux, Cloud
About the Client
Our client is a large government organisation which provides services and products which support the effective functioning of the Australian Government, including ICT, security, corporate and administrative, strategic and library and research services. This opportunity will see you tasked to a team responsible for management and delivery of ICT projects for both internal users as well as government officials
About the Role
Our client is seeking a skilled individual to join apart of the Cyber Security team as an Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Officer, to identify, prevent and analyse any possible Cyber security threats. This can include developing new techniques and tools, and taking part in any attempt to ensure maximum levels of safety is being provided throughout the organisation and online. Other responsibilities can include, but not limited too;
- Coordinate and complete threat modelling activities to identify main threats
- Provide a Point of Escalation for the organisation
- Provide threat intelligence reports
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft/ Azure, Unix/Linux, Cloud, Office 365.
- Demonstrated Technical experience with firewalls, Malware, detection systems and threat modeling.
- Knowledge of the Australian Government practises
- Extensive experience in a Cyber security role (highly desirable)
- Experience in a threat intelligence roll (highly desirable)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.