In this role you will be joining a high performing team with a fantastic culture and team dynamic. You will support and provide integration services to a large number of projects, and interface with several key business units. You with have previous TIBCO design and architecture experience and capabilities while also getting your hands dirty with the TIBCO stack and related technologies, including BW, EMS, Adapters, Secure Transport (APST) and Layer 7.
The preferred candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive TIBCO experience in a large corporate organisation
- Solid experience in TIBCO development (BW, EMS) v5.x
- Design and Architectural experience is advantageous
- Camunda BPM experience would be a bonus
- Java development experience would be a bonus
- A broader technical background including exposure to other technologies such as Mulesoft will be highly regarded
- Experience working in both agile and waterfall methodologies
For further information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.