- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- about 2 months ago
You will join on an initial 6-month contract, commencing early January 2021, you will be responsible for the provision of day to day support of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). You will work closely with Integration Services Support team leader and enable maintaining stability of existing applications/Integrations.
Offices are based in Melbourne CBD, with staff currently working from home.
- Accept and action service requests.
- Carry out root-cause analysis of production problems relating to the ESB.
- Investigate and resolve production support issues to ensure continuity of business services.
- Provide after hour support (24 X 7 on a rotation basis) for the ESB.
- Development and testing of maintenance fixes, minor enhancements and delivery of interface support services for ESB.
- Review and update Technical documentation for interfaces or systems as change events occur as defined by IT methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in developing and supporting Integration solutions using the Tibco product suite on the Linux platform.
- Experience/knowledge in developing and support using Business Works, Active Database Adapter, TIBCO
- Experience in Java Development, SQL Query development, WSDL development, XSLT development
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written
- ITIL certification highly desired
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW. For further information feel free to email Candice Powell at email@example.com