- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- about 1 month ago
- Design and Deliver Training Content
- 6 month initial contract
- Australian Citizenship + NV1Clearance Required
Our client is a large federal department that deals with all areas of security and cyber awareness for protecting Australia's cyber landscape. Join a large multi-disciplinary team and make a real impact in your career as an IT industry professional.
The Curriculum Designer's responsibilities will include designing, developing, and evaluating an existing instructional materials. Analysing new requirements and methodically developing instruction materials to match learning needs. Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. the OneView Upgrade Project team, Dynama and the ADELE team) to determine specific design considerations. Planning and implementing training strategies.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Work as a Curriculum Designer, Instructional Designer or similar role
- Workforce Management knowledge is ideal
- Strong digital and research skills
- Excellent collaboration, and written (technical) and verbal communication
- Great networking and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald (Digital and Creative Consultant) at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or email@example.com for further information.