- 2 month contract + 6 month extension option
- Training on ERP systems required ie. Oracle or SAP
- PRs can apply for this position!
We are a company that has serviced the local community for 100 years. Our reliability, expertise and community focus allows us to continue to provide the essential services, which enhances the quality of life for our clients, customers, and the local people. We own and operate over $2 billion worth of assets, and always provide the highest standard of deliverable work possible.
About the Role
Our Client is seeking an experienced Trainer who will develop an internal training system using Oracle UPK and other similar tools, and provide initial level 1 support once the project has been deployed. With the guidance of the Product owners and team you will be preparing custom training materials and utilities in benefit of the project, desirably you will have experience working on Agile projects and previous experience in similar industry's.
Skills and Attributions
- Extensive experience working on large ERP projects
- Demonstrated experience delivering training packages to diverse audiences
- Previous experience providing end user support
- Proficiency behind Microsoft suite
- Experience working on Agile projects (desirable)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.