- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 27 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- Contract up to June 2020 with 12 month extension option
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
The Training Design Officer has a requirement for the engagement of a training design officer to support the design, development, delivery and evaluation of security training.
The role includes:
- Undertaking initial and ongoing training
- Design and delivery of security training packages
- Design and management of both a formative and summative evaluation program
Skills and Experience
- Experience in vocational and adult education, the design, development
- Experience in delivery, evaluation, assessment and continuous improvement of training solutions
- Qualifications in an appropriate discipline or relevant experience
- High level analytical, reporting and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in resource management, planning, negotiating and influencing stakeholders
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.