- Job Type
- Ben Austin
- 22 days ago
Your new role will see you working closely with the Information Security Office and helping spread cybersecurity training across a complex landscape. Using a range of training methods: workshops, online training, one on one coaching etc. you will be ultimately be helping reduce downtime due to cyber threats. The role will also see you working closely with the Incident and Problem Management team to identify common issues and help address them with training.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience driving training initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Prior security experience is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience working in tier 1 companies
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.