- Melbourne C B D
- $125000.00 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kylie McManus
- 15 days ago
Our client is a highly successful product business based in brand new offices in the CBD. A successfully established business that has retained a 'start-up' like feel - the company has made several "best workplace' lists for offering employees a fantastic culture of flexibility, training and knowledge share with inspiring leadership, visible targets and wins celebrated on a regular basis. The company has just launched game changing levels of paid parental leave, additional child care subsidy and holiday programs for working parents.
This is a hands-on yet strategic Training Manager role leading one other experienced Trainer. You'll be responsible for training internal staff and external clients on their core platform, as well as developing training content for any new products launched.
The initial emphasis is on Training delivery.
Internal training delivery would consist of working with Agile delivery teams, Product Owners and new Member Services/Customer Support Consultants delivering to workshops of 5-10.
External training could consist of online webinars to 1500+ clients nationally at a time so a high degree of confidence and outstanding delivery is required.
Some interstate travel (approx one day per month) may be required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications related to Training and L&D - Mandatory
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years managing a training function (this role has 1 DR)
- Background in a SaaS-based business and/or experience working with Agile delivery squads, Product Owners etc
- Ability to pick-up and deliver existing training to internal staff and external clients (workshops, webinars)
- Continuous improvement lens - willingness to review and refine content and adopt market-leading delivery techniques
- L&D experience - the ability to design and develop training strategies, plans, and content
- Strong collaborator and people leader
- Any experience in SaaS based businesses and working in the legal, conveyancing, or states-based land titles offices (eg SRO) VERY highly regarded
This permanent role has a great salary on offer plus an annual 20% performance bonus as well as a range of other market-leading perks and benefits, flexibility and support, and an award-winning culture.
Submit your resume to apply for this role, or call Kylie McManus on (03) 9236 7725 for a confidential discussion.