Essential requirements for this role:
- High level ability to translate engagement and change transformation objectives into operational training goals;
- Excellent knowledge of principles, frameworks and methodologies relevant to adult education, including a) training needs assessments and analysis; b) training program design and delivery, including e-learning approaches; c) competency-based training; and d) evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Proven understanding of current and emerging trends in information technology relevant to the delivery of training programs.
- High level knowledge of Australian standards applicable to the delivery of training in a clinical health environment.
- High level expertise in training management and change management, including ability to analyse and report on complex issues, evaluate associated benefits and strategies.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.