- Develop training strategy and roadmap, including scenario planning and recommendations, with a key focus being scalability of the final training solution
- Partner with the Project Manager and Change Manager to lead the project's training stream of work across a multifaceted training landscape.
- Embed yourself within the project team from proof-of-concept to operational implementation of technology, information, people and process solution.
- Undertake training needs analysis to inform both current (project) state and future state requirements.
- Content scoping, design and development.
- Execution of train-the-trainer activities.
- Some training delivery may be required from time to time.
Skills/ background sought;
- Training and /or Change Management background with focus on Strategy/ Approach.
- Strategic thinker around training approaches, methods and teams.
- Demonstrable experience working with a regional / remote workforce, including field-based operators.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com