- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 4 months ago
Our client is a government department that work with people, partners and places to enable Queenslanders, especially the most vulnerable, to thrive and be safe.
- This is a contract position until February 2021 + possible extension
- The department is located in Brisbane's CBD but working remotely is an option
The department that are currently working on an implementation of a new contemporary and coordinated case management system for vulnerable children, young people and families. They are now seeking a Training Officer to join the team.
The Training Officer will develop and deliver high quality, learner centric blended learning materials for the program to support the successful implementation of multiple products.
Key Responsibilities and skill set
- Conduct detailed Training Needs Analyses to establish learner profiles, training plan and scope of the curriculum
- Conceptualise, design and develop high quality blended learning artefacts to support digital (ICT) adoption
- Design high quality learner-centric digital learning experiences and resources (courseware and simulations using Articulate Storyline 360 or Adobe Captivate or similar authoring tool)
- Design activities for virtual instructor-led training.
- Proven skills and experience in virtual delivery of software application training on a large transformation project
- Knowledge of digital learning principles and practices as well as current and future trends in digital technologies
- Demonstrated capability to develop and deliver contemporary high-quality blended learning for complex ICT programs with the aim to facilitate adoption of change within large cohorts. Including:
- Developing blended learning artefacts
- Designing learner centric digital experiences and resources (using Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate or similar)
- Designing virtual instructor-led training
- Delivering virtual instructor-led training (through MS Teams).
- Superior Excel skills
- Experience in working within AGILE ICT project environments
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (or equivalent)
- Experience in social services and/or public sector ICT projects, particularly in the delivery of transformative ICT solutions
- Working knowledge Dynamics 365 platforms
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com