- 6 + 6 month fixed term contract
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 12 months ago
Design / Develop and Deliver Training
Work across 2 locations
We are seeking a Training Specialist to assist with the design, development and delivery of training across the organisation. Training will cover both ICT business system use as well as business process.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the organisation's business applications and business processes.
- Review existing training materials and user needs
- Design and develop training materials, short videos and task cards, to support users of these systems
- Deliver training as required to groups of existing staff individually and in groups of up to 20.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience understanding ICT business systems
- Experience analysing the usage of business systems and identifying gaps in knowledge
- Experience designing fit-for-purpose training tools
- Experience using training software, e.g. Captivate, to develop training resources
- Ability to seek and understand user perspective and translate this into training requirements
- Exposure to agile management practices and Scrum methodology
- Exposure to developing training resources, especially video, is desirable.
For more information on the role apply online or call Elizabeth on 08 82281564.