- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 9 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Training Specialist will engage with the business to provide quality technical, specialist support in the effective use of digital learning and non-digital learning and drive continuous improvement of the digital learning platform to improve the end user experience.
This is a 3 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Gosfor/Wyong.
- Lead the development and design of effective digital and non-digital learning experiences to ensure contemporary approaches and solutions are implemented regarding learning needs that support successful business outcomes.
- Assist in the development of effective learning solutions using multiple training methodologies based on sound instructional design principles to include traditional instructor-based classroom learning, and other learning aids, tools and resources.
- Implement effective project management methodologies to ensure the successful completion of a range of complex projects.
- Design solutions for learning and development activities through consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Training needs analysis and other learning and development initiatives.
- Conduct and facilitate training, consultation and communication workshops, focus groups and meetings to ensure stakeholder input and buy-in.
- Degree qualification in a related field OR demonstrated solid contemporary experience in a similar role, combined with ongoing professional development;
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Demonstrated experience in digital and non-digital instructional
- Design and identification of learning opportunities and needs.
- Demonstrated experience working with Subject Matter Experts and translating content and performance requirements into sound instructional content.
- Demonstrated experience with adult learning principles and designing highly engaging and interactive e-learning.
- Demonstrated experience utilising a LMS to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Previous experience in launching interactive e-learning software.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.