- 6 months initially, with view to extensions
- October 2019 start
- Regional WA travel component
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Development of training materials for IT systems that support the delivery of training.
- Content scoping, design and development.
- Ensure the materials are complete and accurate, as well as relevant, objective, robust, concise, in direct language, and consistent with newly created training material standard.
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating training materials as the system changes or updates as guided by the Training Manager. This includes enhancement of training templates.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts, business stake holder and technical project team members to meet training deliverable deadlines.
- When required deliver face to face training within regional areas.
- Proven experience as a Training Technical Writer and Trainer.
- Exceptional writing skills for the development of high quality IT software training documentation.
- Experienced working on system implementation projects and able to easily come up to speed on new systems.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with technical writing in an Agile software development environment and on complex software, and high level analysis skills.
- Able to conduct an analysis and determine what tasks to document.
- Ability to provide clear detailed technology specific training documents that encompasses business strategy which enhances the user experience.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate to easily understandable formats including text and diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering to project timelines.
- Ideally have experience working with a regional / remote workforce, including field-based operators.
In the first instance please email your resume to Jon McCahon using the link below. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call the Talent office 08 9221 3300.